Friday, July 10, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 50 + Summer 2015 Bucket List BLITZ!!

Whew, what a busy day but I had a blast knocking some items off my summer list. 

Brought back some childhood memories and built a sandcastle, with a pool, with my sister :)
Steve took the afternoon off so I dusted off my clubs and we hit the driving range. Check out my wicked bag, I like to call it vintage :)
Despite the smoke and after 3 visits, I've confirmed my new favourite beach, the Rotary Beach on Lakeshore Drive. A beautiful sandy beach with just the right mix of people watching, but not too crowded.
I was really excited about this one, Arlo's Honey Farm, but I have to say we were disappointed. Sadly, the best part was the beautiful flowers where we parked. They wanted us to book a tour weeks in advance and didn't even give us any information about their bees, what they do etc., despite many workers standing around :(
The Okanagan Lavender Herb Farm, beautiful, definitely worth the visit. A great gift shop filled with products made on site and a cafĂ©
  with a view. You can go walk through the lavender but you have to pay, we chose to just take a couple of few photos. I also love the quote they have painted outside :)

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things." -Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment