Monday, July 6, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 46

Any quilter knows the value of a raised table for cutting, piecing etc., but with just a small corner of space, I didn't think my dream would come to fruition until we moved into a bigger place....until my Mom decided to downsize her table, leaving the perfect size counter top in need of a new home. With a little ingenuity, my Dad built me a fold down table and installed it in my little quilting nook today. I'm over the moon, just send me to my corner, I don't mind :)


"My life isn't perfect, but I'm thankful for everything I have." -Unknown




4 comments:

  1. So "Go to your room" is sending you to your happy place. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Chelsey a raised quilting table for us short people is a pain!! Nice having a designated spot though isn't it. I love my happy spot.

    ReplyDelete