Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 62

Never underestimate an anxious person's ability to do whatever is necessary to cope. In today's case, I desperately needed some exercise to blow off some anxious steam and I needed some horse therapy too....but what about all my gear. Problem solved, I loaded MeeMeep (my bike) up with everything I normally haul in my car...farm shoes, my grooming stuff, a lunge rope, a snack, lots of water, baby wipes (to "wash" my hands"), id, hat, oh and I couldn't forget my dressage whip.

Best part? Steve coming to see me and then going home to get our back rack, returning to pick me up so I didn't have to ride up the slight incline home after tiring myself out with the minis
. I'm so spoiled.


"Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can't go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does." -Margaret Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment