Monday, July 20, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 60

Our morning ritual. Every morning when I get up Sig comes running from whatever bed he is in (he has one in every room of the house, spoiled much?) and we go back to bed to cuddle and look outside. Now by cuddle I means he gives me the cursory, good morning Mom let me lick your face, and then moves over so he isn't even touching me, while I proceed to check emails and such.

BUT, this little ritual only happens on weekdays because if Steve is home, Sig is too worried about where his Dad is to stay with me. All the same, it makes me smile when I get out of bed and hear the clicking of his toenails on the floor.

"It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it." -Leon Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment