Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 44

Feeling pretty spoiled today. Steve and I went to Fresh Air Concept to get some gear (see A Year in Photo - Day 43 post) and boy do I think I'm covered! New helmet, headbands, 3L hydration pack, replacement tube, tools for repairs, front and back light, odometer and a mounted pump. Can't wait to get on my bike tomorrow for our 40km Okanagan Trestle Tour.

P.S. My bike needs a name and I shockingly, I'm a bit stumped. To give you an idea of how we normally name things my car is Rhonda the Honda, Steve's is Ivan the Ion, my sister's is Ola the Corolla and my Dad's is Buck the Truck. My Bike is a Giant (Sedona) and is red. I was thinking Georgia the Giant or Gladys the Giant, but neither seem quite right......what do you think?


"Your life only gets better when you do. Work on yourself and the rest will follow." -Brian Tracy

1 comment: