Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 28

While out walking the dogs this evening I looked at the sky and realize just how symbolic it is of where I'm at right now. Unfortunately my return to work wasn't meant to be. My mental health deteriorated before I even went back to work last week and it became clear that, as much as I love the people I work with, it just isn't the right fit right now. So yesterday, with a heavy heart, I told them I would not be returning to work. Initially I felt incredibly defeated, but I have always been a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure what lies ahead but right now I have to focus on my wellness and trust that, in due time, the rest will fall into place.


"She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails." -Elizabeth Edwards

4 comments:

  1. Sorry things didn't work out Chelsey but I'm glad you were strong enough to leave. Love You.
    La Verne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and that you know when to say... not now. Take the time you need to be a stronger you. You will know when that time is.

    ReplyDelete