Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 23

Yesterday I entered a contest to win tickets to the Kelowna Falcon's baseball games this weekend, and to my surprise, I got a call a couple of hours later to say I won. Steve and I were looking forward to going tonight but, unfortunately, my anxiety has been bad this week. When I told Steve late this afternoon that my anxiety had won today and I didn't think I could go I thought he would be disappointed but he simply said "okay." Yet another testament of how incredibly support he is. Steve has been my rock through all of this, there is no way I could do it without him. 


Today is yet another reminder of the importance of supporting people with mental illness; I have said this before, I would not be where I am without my family and friends. This is why participating in Ride Don't Hide means so much to me. Visit my page to learn more about my story, Ride Don't Hide 2015.


"A strong marriage requires loving your spouse even in those moments when they aren't being loveable; it means believing in them even when they struggle to believe in themselves." -Dave Willis

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful person. You are my dear friend and I believe in you. ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete