Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 17

So it's been a bit of a rough day, I'm pretty sure it's because I'm returning to work tomorrow after being off for a few months off due to my mental health. I love my job and the people I work with, but I can't help but wonder, "am I ready?", I worry that I will go back and something else will happen and I will have to go off again. But, I pushed through the day, with the help of my amazing husband (and a nap), and finished it off quilting while sipping a great local beer.


"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens." - Mandy Halce 

2 comments:

  1. A day at a time sweetheart. Breathe, Trust.....life. ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day is filled with sunshine and lots of laughter Chelsey. - La Verne

    ReplyDelete