Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 12

As someone who suffers from Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.), rainy days are definitely not my favourite. I have to say though, I do like listening to the rain outside my patio door. :) 

And then to top things off, today is a full moon. Some people don't believe that a full moon affects people and, truthfully, I didn't really believe it until my depression and anxiety got bad. But let me tell you, I have been extremely anxious and restless for days! But, instead of holing up in my house like I would normally do, I dragged my butt to the gym and went to an Aquafit class. I was EASILY the youngest person by 25 years but the class was a lot of fun and there is something soothing about the water! :)

"Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth." ~Buddha


No comments:

Post a Comment