Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 132

Only a good friend and fellow coffee addict would understand the pickle I put myself in by exceeding the Scentsy budget Steve and I agreed upon. Which then forced me to extend our no Starbucks for a week deal to no Starbucks for two weeks....in the middle of the limited time Pumpkin Spice Latte season. 

I woke up this morning to a message from my good friend Mandy, telling me that she had e-transferred me some $$ so I could treat myself to a PSL. It was a thank you for watching over her boy, her horse Gally, when she couldn't be there and for driving her home sometimes. It totally made my day and as I scooped poop, it was all I could think about. Thanks Mandy and Gally!


"Friendship isn't about whom you've known the longest...
It's about who came, and never left your side..."
-Mikaela Tiu

No comments:

Post a Comment