Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 117

I had a great day at the farm with my little buddy Devyn and her mom, my friend, Leanne. Seeing the farm and the animals through Devyn's eyes just reminded me just how lucky I am to be able to spend so much time there. Leanne thanked me after, not only for bringing them out there, but for explaining things to them both and it made me realize just how much I have learned over the last few years. She also said it was clear that I had found my calling, which was so nice to hear from someone else because I think so too :)

So I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has imparted their knowledge, patiently showed me numerous techniques and answered my constant questions. What a great day!

"Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go
where your heart takes you." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment