Monday, September 7, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 108 + Completed Summer Bucket List Item

Sorry for the delayed post but after a day at the IPE I was exhausted by the time we got home. I LOVE the fair; I'm like a kid in a candy store....walking through the barns, watching the chuckwagon races, eating fair food and of course, looking at all the beautiful horses. To top it all off, the rodeo. So much fun!

Mini-Chuckwagon Races - These little guys just wanted to race!

The colouring on this bull was beautiful...errr, I mean handsome?

So tiring to be the pretty cow at the IPE.

Babies :)

The sheer size of these bulls is amazing....and I don't mean their bits!

We stumbled upon a farrier demonstration...with the knowledge I have about different methods like barefoot, which I prefer, I found it very difficult to watch. 
This big guy won my heart, I know I'm destined to own a draft at some point in my life. As soon as I walked up he pushed his body up against the fence demanding a massage, and then proceeded "release", stretch, yawn, quiver his lips etc. while I massaged his neck, shoulders and withers...all I could reach, he was HUGE!

Rodeo Time!!

"Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive."
-H
āfez









No comments:

Post a Comment