Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 124

It's that time a year again, that's right, heating pad time. For those who don't know, Sig has basically commandeered my heating pad. We "share", which basically means he will give me 10-15 minutes to use the heating pad before he jumps up, starts scratching at my back and barking at me until he gets his turn.

Well today started out well, I gave him his "turn" right away and he was happy. I turned the heating pad down because it was starting to get too hot, then he starts to pant, when he looked up and gave me this look (top right corner)....oops, I had mistakenly turned it off altogether and it was now cold. He was not happy but slowly he put his head down, and then his eyes started to close. So high maintenance, but I love him.

"There's something in you that the world needs." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment