Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 131

Today is National Coffee Day and as I'm sure you know by now, I LOVE me a cup o' coffee. And not just any coffee either, I can tolerate SOME others, but I'm a proud Starbucks snob and right now is it is Pumpkin Spice Latte time, my favourite. 

There's only one problem, I promised my husband I wouldn't drink Starbucks, other than the Starbucks coffee beans I use to make coffee at home, for 2 weeks to offset the cost of my Scentsy purchases.... But surely he would make an exception in honour of my love of coffee, right? So I messaged him to tell him it is National Coffee Day, and I told him I painted myself into a corner with my deal. I fully expected he would tell me I could have one today given this glorious occasion, but his response was "Yes you did". Hmmm...

So no delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte for me today, I have to stick to my old faithful, a cup of Espresso Roast made in a french press. To all my fellow coffee lovers, cheers!


"Coffee doesn't ask silly questions. Coffee understands." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment