Friday, August 21, 2015

Island Summer 2015 Bucket List Bonanza

In addition to our fishing trip, while in Campbell River we knocked a few more items off my Summer 2015 Bucket List.
After lots of time looking, both in the Okanagan and on the island, I found my heart shaped rock, with my love by my side.
Ever since I was little, visiting my cousins on the island meant time spend wandering the beach looking for shells. I love it just as much now and I could spend hours looking for ocean treasures. This time I found my first sand dollar and I was over the moon!
After a day of fun, we were driving back to the pier for ice cream and we stumbled across a random Tuesday (?!?!) garage sale. As expected, it was 99% junk, but I did find a couple of kids books and I bartered the lady into giving me another sand dollar for FREE :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul." -Wyland

No comments:

Post a Comment