Saturday, August 1, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 71

This is the first time I didn't get my "Year in Photo" up on the day of; I took the photo yesterday but I just got home too late, sorry!

I spent the day with my friend Mandy's horse Gally. She was working so I met his Equine Therapist (chiropractor, reiki, massage etc.), Ainsley Beauchamp. Mandy was quite worried because he was quite painful so after his treatment I wanted to get a photo with him to show her how well eh was doing. I was giggling away, he was less thrilled about my selfie shots. My arm was just too short to get a good photo of him.

As I was leaving, his paddock mate Walnut was very upset that she hadn't gotten any attention or at least less than she likes. Unlike Gally, she was quite pleased to pose for her photos with. I left feeling light and carefree. Horses are the greatest medicine for me. 
"Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment