Saturday, August 8, 2015

Completed Summer 2015 Bucket List Item - Go ROOT Beer Tasting

My original bucket list item was to go beer tasting, but I haven't been drinking because I'm finding I'm getting bad rebound anxiety; basically it's bad anxiety the happens next day. So, I modified the item to ROOT beer and boy am I glad I did.

We went to Bad Tattoo Brewing Company in Penticton, a great brewery with fantastic food and I tasted their in-house made Skinny Dog Root Beer. Hot diggity, was it good. Nothing like root beer I've had before but I highly recommend it. We also had pizza, I had the Forager, AMAZING! Worth a visit for sure, we will be back!


"The key to happiness is letting each situation be what it is instead of what you think it should be." -Mandy Hale


No comments:

Post a Comment