Monday, October 19, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 151

So I am the girl who cannot ski, skate or do anything that requires strapping something to my feet and sliding on a slippery surface; not my thing. So picture this, me sliding down a muddy hill with a heavy wheelbarrow full of poop. How I didn't land on my ass today I am still unsure.

So I drove to West Kelowna to find some muck boots, but they had to order them in and it would take 7-10 business days. Ok I guess....until I pictured another 2 weeks like today, not thanks. I drove to Vernon to check out another store and found these bad boys. Specifically designed for mud, waterproof, breathable, fit my orthotics, 3 season boots (i.e. warm enough for winter), comfortable and cheaper than the ones I ordered. SOLD! 


"All cowgirls know their shit. They have walked through it, shovelled it,
stepped in it, landed on it, smelled like it and been thrown in it.
Which is why they will not put up with yours..." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment