Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Year in Photo - Day 266

I had the best day playing in the sun at the farm. Gally and I had a great time working in the round pen, building trust, doing obstacles and cleaning all the mud off of him. He was in a great mood and we had some great laughs. 

To top it off, Rhianna offered to let me ride Revere. Up until then I had only ever ridden a horse in a walk but with Rhianna's coaching and Revere taking care of me, we trotted :) So much to think about but so much fun. I was over the moon!

I'm so lucky to have friends who let me play with their horses and ride them too!!

Mr. Gally Man
Smiling from ear to ear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A barn is a sanctuary from an unsettled world, a sheltered place where life's true priorities are clear. When you take a step back, it's not just about horses - it's about love, life, and learning. We honor our horses for their brave hearts, courage, and willingness to give. Indeed, horses have the hearts of warriors and often carry us into and out of fields of personal battles. Those who know them understand how fully a horse can hold a human heart." -Lauren Davis Baker


No comments:

Post a Comment