Monday, November 30, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 192

I'm going along, life is going great, hanging outside with the horses Monday to Friday, working on the Pack the Purse project, and spending time with friends and family.....when BAM, anxiety hits me like a tonne of bricks. 

I had a great morning, woke up rested, talked to my Mom and then headed out to the farm. Then, everything that could go wrong while I was feeding did, nothing major just little things. By the time I was 3/4 of the way done my anxiety was so bad that I had to leave, without finishing. Fail. At least that's what I felt like, a failure. Here we go again, the cloudy winter is here and so is my winter slip into depression and anxiety. I felt crushed, like I was going to throw up and really desolate.

Thankfully I have an amazing support network, so instead I'm trying to think that this is just ONE bad day, tomorrow is a new day and it will be better.

And my faithful therapy dog Sig knew something was up too. He was glued to me all afternoon and even willingly shared the heating pad. 


"Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me." -Imam Al-Ghazali

No comments:

Post a Comment