Monday, November 23, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 186

Today was a good day; I fed both am and pm so I don't have a super interesting photo but my horse peeps might enjoy this one.

As I was filling up the water trough's today I came across one with turds floating in it. It's shared between two pens, Gally is in one and Arcadia and Tiego (a mini horse) in the other. I thought to myself, who the hell poops in their own water? Well, process of elimination... Tiego's ass can't even reach the trough, Arcadia hasn't shown any weird pooping habits, but Gally, he may be the culprit. He has a habit of backing up into things and pooping on them, his shelter walls, the gate and now his water? Crazy horse! I have to admit it gave me a bit of a giggle.



"Laughing is, and always will be, the best form of therapy." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment