Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Year in Photo - Day 174

Today was the greatest day! A couple of weeks ago my friend Rhianna, who boards her horse where I scoop, offered for me to ride her horse Revere. Well the stars aligned and today was the day. 

Not only did I ride him in the arena, just walking, but I was using the reins (ie. Rhianna was not just walking me around) and we walked over a small "bridge" (kinda like two pallets on the ground); it may sound small but it was huge for me. AND he was tacked up in English tack...on the one trail ride I went on a few years ago it was Western tack and I've always been a bit intimidated by English tack. It was incredible!! Today is a two picture day :)



"A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence." -Pam Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment