Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Year in Photo - Day 287

I hope you will forgive me for not taking this picture today, but it's a special occasion, so I hope it still counts towards my Year in Photo.

Today is International Women's Day and when I think of strong, courageous, beautiful and inspirational women, these are the two I think of. We've laughed together, cried together, been on many adventures together and maybe even caused a little trouble along the way. I don't know where I would be without either of them, they have been my rocks during the tough times and my partners in crime through the good times. I am so grateful to be able to call these women my Mom and my Sister. Love you both ©

And to all the amazing women in my life, Happy International Women's Day ©©©©


A Strong Woman
is one who feels deeply
and loves fiercely 
Her tears flow just as abundantly
as her laughter...

A Strong Woman
is both soft and powerful
She is both practical and spiritual...

A Strong Woman
in her essence
is a gift to the world...

-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment